Friday, March 08, 2002

Let us analyze my new situation. Rather than kiwibox I have my own little corner of cyber space. And of course this should be my free forum to speak my mind. Unfortunately venting here may end up in the wrong eyes and then I would end up a sad Tara.

So how do you guys feel about my template? I think its relatively pretty, with a lack of pink and purple. I realize that once again, I am talking to myself. Just babbling on about nothing because know one knows about my little corner. I could advertise! Yeah thats it! I am a marketing student, what I really should do is but the two nuts in my head together and write up a marketing plan! [looks around the room for Alana.. the marketing partner in crime] nope... shes not here. I am doomed without my other marketing half.

Okay so how do you market a blog? Perhaps you could wear one of those sandwich signs.. walk around naked underneath, screaming TARA'S CORNER DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM!!! Unfortunately I think that sort of advertising would cause me more problems than glory.

Maybe I should send out a mass email, about how you really should come check out my boring webpage. I may eventually learn to pop links in there (not that anyone would care... I'm not that interesting.... am I?

If you want interest, when your done reading my boring first 4 entries.. fly over to Pats blog.. now there is somewhere you can find all the good shit at once. http://endsoftheearth.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home