Friday, March 08, 2002

I just got the most fabulously nerdy idea! In order to boost hits I am going to sit and talk about how wonderful the Backstreet Boys, N'sync and Britney Spears are!!! If I do that then my marketing will be done for me!

So... right. What do I have to say about these people. They are creations, and usually have little to no talent. Nevertheless, I must admit that some of my guiltiest pleasures include music from these groups. But when I am in a serious music mood, I must say, they are not on the list. Some of my cheeziest moments included such wonderful people as The Cars, N'Sync (my "gone" impression of Justin Timberlake is up for a nomination at TRL!!!) and of course who could forget M.C. Hammer. I know you all tried but lets face it... MC Hammer is here to stay (or preach, whichever gets him outta debt faster)

I realize I have been posting alot today.. Don't get to comfy, I just want to give people content.. Something to read... and should that fail, I highly recommend hitting up Shockwave.com for a good stressful game of Collapse. That game has me addicted.. and if you in an artistic mood, try InkLink. Go into intermediate rooms though - otherwise you will be stuck with children.

Alright - I'm leaving to pick up Darren know (my boyfriend) and must get prepared... stay tuned for who knows what. Maybe my life will erupt into a soap opera of sorts for you to engross yourself in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home