Friday, November 22, 2002

Taking a Break From The Homework...

So here I am pounding away at the books. Darren is in NY for Thanksgiving and then some - and I am here. I realize that God doesn't give my anything I can't handle, so rather than have me moping around the house, he keeps my busy. There are times that his sense of humor gets to me, but this isn't one of them. I am actually grateful for the amount of work I have.

My sporadic writing isn't good enough, although I see that most of you are still frequenting the site. For this, I thank you. It's nice to know that there are some people out there who read my musings. Gives me a purpose... I think.

While I was out shopping a few weekends ago for my lil' boos birthday present (my cousin, Karson) I realized I have alot of pent up resentment for never getting a lite brite or an easy bake oven. It seems to me that every little girl deserves an easy bake oven. And every child a lite brite. Oh the feeling of baking those little cakes and cookies, and putting on the icing. The anticipation of the cake cooling off enough to put the icing on (failing to wait to put the icing on and eating the icing.. which you made...) Yeah. I want an easy-bake. I think I'm actually going to buy myself one, for the sake of having it. That and a Lite-Brite. With Lite-Brite there was this feeling of pure thrill when you poked the peg through the paper to see the light glow. Man that was fun. Amanda had one. I was jealous.

Hmm.. I had a thought and then I lost it... OH! RIGHT!

My fish are still alive. It is amazing. It has been two weeks this weekend, lasting much longer than Vino. The only problem is, I was told that my fish can not stay in the bowl much longer. They need a tank with an airation system. Aparently they are starving for air... meanwhile other sources tell me it is just fine and that it is normal. I never know what to believe. I realize that a tank would be really nice cuz then I could have many fishes.. I seem to have a new love for fishes. Mr. Bubble is doing well, and Eye-Gore is fair... it is weird to me that he see's straight up but he can never see the food at the top of the tank. I wish he could, I worry he doesn't get enough. For those of you that don't know what my fish look like, check them out.Eye-Gore and Mr. Bubble

Anyway.. I should hit the books again... I will try to write again soon with something exciting, riviting and attention grabbing.. something like...

FREE BEER!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home