Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Hi Kids... bear with me!

In an effort to improve this site, I am going to go hunting for my own template - which btw, I have found. Yes, this one is ugly, iI know this, but I am working on it. I also will be using a new program called w.bloggar to post as it gives me more freedom to work with the site - the way it looks, and I can upload pictures easier, so perhaps I will put a picture up of me! (or not, don't get too excited)

I realize visitors have dropped, and I know why this is - it makes sense why this is. I haven't been posting. Let me say this is due to the 503 error on blogger. I have been frustrated with the fact that code keeps showing up on my page and all this shits going on. I don't know how to fix it because I am not a html-head and I have no idea what to do. Lame excuse you say... learn you say. Well, if i learned then why would I use blogger to begin with?

Just my idear. Hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home