Friday, September 20, 2002

Spamming, Studying, And Other Ridiculous Thoughts

How in the hell do people make money by spamming my fucking email. Yes, I swore on purpose. I am soo miffed. I went into my email today, at hotmail (which btw, I did take off the share my email option) and there they were, 500 spam emails. I think to myself, "Wow, those assholes wasted alot of time" because I don't even open them. I scan the titles and check to see if there is anything legitimate and then I move along.

I hate Spam. Stop Spamming Me. Go Away. Get A LIfe. Sheesh.

I have three midterms next week, which aren't really "Mid-Terms" They need to call them Chapter Tests or something. If something is a mid-term, it should occur once, and in the MIDDLE of the term. Nevertheless, 3 tests, one Tara. Lovely.

Today I will ramble. I have been doing alot of reading lately in my textbooks, in blogs, in all over really, and it seems to me that the only thing really going on in the world are as follows:

a) The stock market is lacking, seriously lacking
b) Bush wants to bomb Iraq (personally, I think he wants to take after his father, hoping that perhaps a war will take our attention off the real issues, like how they haven't really done F.A. about 9/11 cept catch a couple guys who aren't Bin Laden)
c) Bush REALLY wants to bomb Iraq. He wants to remove Sadam.
d) Did I mention about Bush

Note: This is my newscast, and it matches CNN and most other news stations. I am soo tired of hearing about how Bush wants to do this, and that. For the love of God, tell me when something IS going to happen please.

Anyway, my Mommy and Daddy returned from Italy last night (no, I don't normally call Mom "mommy" but Daddy is Daddy) and they brought me back some of the coolest stuff. They brought me a Crystal necklace and Bracelet (both of which are brilliant in their shimmer and sheen) a really sweet assed belt and shirt (which match!), and of course, themselves, which I am most grateful for.

I'm going to write something more later.. I'm going to go check the business news or something, see if there is anything out there that will be of interest to you all. We shall see, for now, this rambling must end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home