Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Heading up the KUC Homework Overload Committee

Ahh back to school - when I just got out are you kidding me? Yesterday sucked because it was the first day back and I hate the first day back. But alas, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Since I have soo much reading to do, I thought that today I would give you some.

Regarding Sept. 11 and how teachers should teach the kiddies about this tragedy, this article caught my brothers eye, and then mine. Anyway, if you wanna make a comment regarding this article, hit me up on the comments button, and if not, at least it gave you guys something to think about and read while I learn about Philosophy, Negotiations, Psychology, and Mathemetics.

I don't feel the need to write a commentary, I think the article said it all. Teach our kids TO think, not WHAT to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home