Monday, July 29, 2002

IT WAS BLOGGER'S FAULT!

This time, it was bloggers fault. Literally. They had some sort of error that wouldn't allow it to post. Soo much has gone on you have NO idea.

Following up on the Izzy and separation anxiety. We thought about getting her doggie paxil. Here's the story that made this ohhh soo funny.

Izzy, my dog, humps a kitty. A stuffed kitty, which once had a head. It now has no head, and this is primarily due to the fact that when Izzy humps the kitty she bites onto its head, punturing holes, which later made the stuffing come out and now Kitty has no head.

Paxil has sexual side effects, thereby lowering the sex drive of the person taking the drug. If we were to put Izzy on Paxil, would she be sexuallly dysfunctional? Would she not be attracted to Kitty anymore, leaving Kitty under-humped? This was the question that plagued our family. Then we thought, "well, when she comes off the Paxil, will she suffer from performance anxiety?" would she be worried that she would not be the 'lover' she once was? As Izzy looks up at me I realize that this, could in fact be a serious problem.

To finish, so much as been going on at this house that Izzy's separation anxiety has only worsened. Amanda, my cos-sister has moved out, Chad (my brother) has been in Toronto for World Youth Day, and I have been in Seattle, leaving Izzy all by herself. She is confused and scared. Where are all the people? She must be asking.

So today, when I came home, SHE FREAKED. Shaking so hard with excitement that she nearly fell down. I had to laugh. Who knew my dog was soo insane? She is now laying on me feet looking up at me with love and adoration. Who says separation anxiety has to be a bad thing?

Doggie Paxil. Hmmm.

Life is a bitch. Sorry for the lack of posts.. I hope you all are doing well. Thanks for continuing to check back - hopefully life will return to normal now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home