Friday, June 21, 2002

!!!!!! IT IS HERE !!!!!!

It is ohhh sooo pretty! I had no idea how much I would like the feel of my Clie. I had no idea how much I would love the screen. But I am oooh sooo paranoid of scratching it before I get my screen protector. I am still waiting for it and am hoping it will be in the mail for me when I get home on Monday.

If there is anyone reading this who is looking for a Clie T615 (someone may end up here from google) and your Clie wouldn't beam - try reseting it. It worked for me. The best place for information about your Clie is www.cliesource.com - its a message board site - and, everyone has a clie. So you go into your series and get the information you need.

One of the coolest things about my PDA is that it can be a remote control. But unlike all the universal remote controls you buy in stores, this on is simple - You don't even have to know the model. It worked for me just putting "Samsung" into the tv section and then saying done. Next thing I know, from across the room, the tv turns on.

Fabulous I say. It is soo amazing what 500 bucks Canadian can buy you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home