Tuesday, July 09, 2002

What a weekend...

It was a weekend of smiles, a weekend of laughter, and a weekend of hell. There were arguements and jokes all in the same night. It is amazing what alcohol can do to a fragile relationship. I realize its been some time since I last spoke, but it has been extremely hectic in this little life of mine.

If we all were psychic would the world run perfectly? Would there never be any problems because we foresee everything? I wonder if we will ever have the ability. One of my favorite sayings is "Hindsight is 20/20" and it is so true. There are always things we wish we could take back - but at this time, I am unsure if I would take them back.

Everything we go through either kills us or makes us stronger. Would the world being psychic ruin this philosophy as well?

Hmm. I am going to take philosophy in the fall. Remind me to get back onto this topic.

Mindy is doing fabulously. For those who care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home