Saturday, March 09, 2002

Okay so why is it that life can be such a crisis, and yet a blessing all at the same time. I don't have too much to say today, other than, HOW COME YOU HAVEN"T BEATEN LEVEL TEN OF COLLAPSE YET??? I can't do it. I resign from Princess of Collapse. My friend Lisa has managed to get to level 6. Get that. I wonder if maybe its the fact that multiple clicking means multi-tasking which ultimately means time away from the Pringles Can.

Hey Les, If you reading this.. wanna go bowling?

Okay. Im done for the day. Snowboarding Hurts, Wear a Sock. I don't know what that means other than cold toes are directly related to too much room in your snowboarding boots. WAIT! Im not done yet. Snowboarding is a great sport, you all should try it, but would everyone mind not going on the same day as me? I really get fucking annoyed with skiers who decide to "slalom" infront of me, and stupid people who just learned the damn sport and spent $2000 dollars on a dope assed setup, and continue to get in my fucking way, causing a collision of sorts - me with the ground. This is unacceptable people. Next time I go snowboarding I am going to post it here, so that all you lame-ass twits who can't seem to find their 'footing' can get the fuck outta my way, because guess what? I can't find mine either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home