Tuesday, December 03, 2002

It's Been A While...

End of semester always gets the best of me and my ability to write. I have also been spending alot of time getting the new aquarium set up (presently, Fusco the Electric Blue Lobster, Rufus the Red Betta, N*Sync the 5 Tetras, and Clair the Ghost Catfish are doing quite well) and learning how and when they like to be fed. I find it amusing how Rufus insists on playing with Clair (if he can find her) and if that doesn't work, he must bother Fusco. Tank politics, believe it or not, are far more interesting than most television shows.

I will try to write something when I am in Seattle this week. I need to see D. for a while, and since I have the time off, I am looking forward to it. Spending any amount of time with him would be great.

For now, I must study my Psychology. I will not have much time to do so tomorrow as I have a dentist appointment. I hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home