Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What My Purpose Here Is

I recently received an email from someone regarding this website that was rather nasty. It also came from a person I didn't know, but they had clearly spent a great deal of time reading this blog. I suppose, to some degree this person is a voyeur - because this site is primarily and fundamentally "Tara's Ranting Page."

Sure, every now and then I provide a link or two with regards to the outside world, but for the most part, I just share parts of my life, my thoughts, and ulitmately, my frustrations. Most of the time they are just rants, and feelings change over time. Sometimes posting things is a momentary lack of judgment (or complete lack of control).

My purpose? To write. I don't use names often for the sole purpose of protecting those people who I am mad at or may behave badly.

If you don't like or want to read my streams of consciousness, then by all means, there is a little button at the top that says "next blog" - feel free to press it. But don't email me spouting bullshit about how my blog has no purpose and my thoughts are ridiculous. Much like tv or radio, you have a choice - I'm not the only website on the internet.

Hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home