Thursday, November 03, 2005

Okay.. Okay.. I'm Sorry. It's Chamkaurs Fault!

So I have now received 2 emails from people saying, "Hey Tara? Get off your ass and amuse us for five minutes!" I'm here, I'm here... it's just that I'm taking Sales class right now and am being slave drived. On top of that? The trip to London/Leeds (although wonderful and an excellent time that I would not take back for anything) threw me behind in everything else so it's been an up hill battle recently.

Here is your update:

1. London was phenomenal and I really loved it. Consideration to moving there? A definate possibility in the future. Favorite part? Not sure.. everything. The London Eye, The Tower of London, The Ales... Leeds, the family, the wedding... Pretty much everything. Those of you who care to see pictures can email me and I will link you to the pictures.

2. Sales class is terrible, but at least I made my financial quota. That does not, under ANY circumstances mean I am done.

3. D and I are doing very well - he's off to NYC for a wedding tomorrow. The bride didn't plus one, so I'm not "invited." No offense taken - apparently she didn't invite anyones girlfriends... and she has ALOT of guy friends.

4. As we near the end of my education, I have been looking into immigration for D or myself... eventually though, we know that NY is where I will be (this is of course provided that D and I stay together... which I personally think is a given - I wouldn't let him go!)

5. A lot of change in the homestead... Chad's in school, his girlfriend moved here and then moved home, Lisa moved in, Nunna moved out.. and it all continues...

6. It's raining here, but the mountains are getting snow - you know what that means? SNOWBOARDING IN 1 week! WOOT!

7. Bob, is this productive enough?????????

On a side note, I tracked down an old friend... she was one of my best friends and continues to be very dear to me today. We will be spending time together this weekend, but as a precursor? We spent 3.5 hours on the phone. Nearing the end it occured to me how much time we had spent and earlier that day I had just commented that I didn't understand how teenagers can spend so much time talking on the phone. I forgot what that felt like. I missed my girl, Tiny.

She is one of those friends who you can not see for six years, reconnect with, and fall right back into stride. A lifetime friend, if you will. I am very excited for what the future holds for our friendships.

Wow, so it seemed I had alot to say... sorry for the lapse.... I hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home