Monday, March 11, 2002

I just finished watching Artificial Intelligence, and then I went to IMDB to read the comments. As it seems, anyone who says you have to have 'intelligence' to get this movie... has artificial intelligence. There were soo many goofs in the movie, the most ridiculous being the end, when the kid BLOWS out the fucking candles.. uh.. hello? When did he start breathing? And if they are building the most advanced robot ever, why would they create it so if he ate, it would fuck up his circuitry? This movie went on, and on... and on... and on.. about nothing. The concept in itself had potential... and then they decided to take some retarded route which left you going what the fuck is going on and why is it happening. There was a point when they could have ended it and it would have sat happily receiving a 6 on my movie scale.. but no, they went on, and dropped it to a 4. Dude, where is my car was more entertaining.

The one pro? the animation. But as we have seen in the past, you need more than good special effects to make a movie good.

Okay, so there is my little rant. I could have posted it on IMDB.. but all those suckers have seen it. You may have not, and I would like to save 2 hours of your life that you may never get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home