Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Delightful

Well, yesterday was my birthday and tomorrow is my final exam in math, of which I should be studying for right now but something is holding me back.. oh yeah, right, its called "lack of motivation" and "procrastination" and perhaps even a little of that even "D" word...

Anyway, sorry its been so fuckin long. Sorry I just said fuckin without any good reason. I have been having serious fish issues lately. Poor Rufus got his ass kicked by the evil gourami (which, btw, got taken back today and replaced with 3 fancy guppies). On top of that, my crayfish/lobster is getting too big for his britches and the ghost cats, aka, The Clairs, have taken over his rock. Nevertheless, here I am, writing to you all about it.

I may not be back for a while - I have spent the last 12 days or so with Darren and have to prepare for Whistler - oh yeah, I'm going to Whistler for Christmas.. Jen's going to Barbados.. so HAHA to all you suckers stuck in family dinners that remind you of world war III.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home