Thursday, March 18, 2004

When Hard Work Pays Off

Have you ever put your blood, sweat, and tears into something only to see it actually succeed beyond your expectations? I had this happen to me this week... and I am officially thrilled. I can not provide too much detail because I have been sworn to secrecy regarding this issue until sometime next week - but I know that I know that I know that I did wonderful on something I worked hard on. To see it pay off tickles me to the core. Pride is a dangerous thing though, so while I will remain quietly proud, I will also shelve the excess pride - if it goes to my head, it will be more problematic than it is worth. (Note: there are wise words of wisdom in there.. if you can find them, you will be better of for noticing)

Hope all is well in your world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home