Thursday, March 29, 2007

Still Got Some Fans...

Wow, was surprised to hear from a few of you, still checking every now and then. Glad to know that I'm moderately amusing whist you surf your regular netspots.

Life goes by so fast sometimes that you forget where you are. The problem with "living for the weekend" I suppose. I mean I've been with the same company for a year now. A year. I've been graduated for over a year now. OVER a year. And yet, it feels like yesterday.

Upon discovering that time had flown I realized that I wanted so badly to register for a class or two. I miss knew knowledge. Not that I'm not learning something every day (I've taken up Yoga!) but it seems that learning something you are passionate about is something we only get to do between going to work and getting home.

So I'm commited to going back to school. Not full-time mind you, but enough that I can finish my MBA. My brain yearns for knew knowledge in my field. I want to expand, to grow. More importantly, I want to be stimulated by something other than the day to day stress of a job. I miss the ever changing social aspect too. Sure you don't like everyone you go to school with, but you meet them, you learn about them, and you learn about people in a way that your typical office can't provide. It's sad that that is so under valued in the work force.

My laundry is done.. and I've got to get to bed to get up for Friday. I love Friday. It starts the weekend....

I hope all is well in your world. May you all find a bumpy road - but not too bumpy. It builds character and it is also where you seem to learn the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home