Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Good... Noon everyone. Today I feel a lurking anxiety. I don't exactly know why, or where it is coming from, but I feel it. Do you ever get the feeling that everything may very well be too much? I realize that the advice that I give to Lisa, I need to take myself. In fact, the advice I get from my business teachers, pertaining to business, I need to take myself.

You can't be all things to everybody.

But what if what you are to yourself and what you are to others, clashes in scheduling, and you have the heartbreaking task of decided where to go.

I have been feeling like I am a rat in a cage, but I have this dumb sounding voice 'which way go i go, which way do i go" (its from some cartoon, I think its a turtle) repeating over and over again.

Ugh. I have to write a memo. I will be back later, and hopefully I will be in a better mood.

Thanks for reading - T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home