Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck. As Lisa and I have been saying for the last five minutes. Ever have one of those moments were you feel like you have just had a totem pole shoved up your ass because something soo fucked up just happened?

Well.. there we were, in the Collapse Zone. We were on level 10, we had 36 lines left... life was stressful, yet peachy. Lisa, the bomb-girl as she has been designated, was calling bombs to lower the block, I was clicking like I had a couple hits of speed and 3 gallons of espresso. LIfe, as we know it in the Collapse Zone was.. intense.

And then.. it happened.

I am sorry to say, that because I had 5 windows of IE open that I accidentally clicked.... somewhere.... other than collapse. And within seconds what did my little ears here...

GAME OVER!

Fucking lovely. Back to level one where the grass is pretty and I can paint my toes while I play the game. The zone... well... we shall see. Its round two. Bomb-Girl and Mighty Click are on their way to success... we will keep you posted.

P.S. If you are a CollapseHead as we have dubbed ourselves... Beat Level 10 with 500,000 some-odd points. I will bow to you. I want a screen shot as proof first though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home