Monday, March 11, 2002

Today I think the world is backwards. Weekends should be for work, and weeks should be for re-lax-ation. I don't really want to begin my week. I would rather sit back, and watch the week go by, drifting in and out of consciousness. My rant last night was completely incoherant. Which is justified since I had just watched the most retarded movie, and it was 1:13 am. Oh well, I still don't have a counter on this damn thing so I don't even know if any of you are reading this shit. email me @ mp3_diva@hotmail.com if in fact you are, and give me your thoughts. Got questions? I may have answers... feel free to email that addy and ask away - unless of course I know you and you have my alternate addy... in which case do that.

All this talk about email addresses leads me to my next question. Why is it that I feel the need to have 4-5 active email accounts? I know I'm not alone out there, my bf has the same thing.. many emails for many reasons. I have my anonymous account, I have my actively used friends account, my professional account... like why is my life so separated that I feel the need to have all these different access levels??? It seems kinda OCD to me. I remember at one point I had like 8 fucking emails. What is the point of this you ask? I dunno... just a stupid form of self indulgence I figure.

Tonight, I plan on enjoying a good game of scrabble and perhaps snuggling up to the lastest Crocodile Dundee movie. Yes, that sounds REALLY retarded, but you will be glad to know that I did NOT pay to rent it. My parents did. Which of course could say alot for how I was raised? maybe. But don't read into it to far... they only like to watch movies with some entertaining value. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of entertaining. (And in my case, AI was not entertaining.. well it was.. see below for reasoning.. sorta..)

OH! I have a great thing to bitch about.. or perhaps those of you reading this could provide some insight.

What do you do, when you have tried very very hard, and still fail to find something about someone to like. What do you do when you genuinely do not like someone. I am in this situation. I do not like this person. They suck. They are very self-rightous, smart ass-y and dictator-like. And, to top that off, I have to see this person on a regular basis. I would name - names, but I have a feeling this person could be reading this... and in that event.

I really do not like you, and once I am free of my present obligation, I would prefer never to see you again.

Well. Feedback is welcomed.

Mp3_diva@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home