Thursday, March 14, 2002

~~~Posting from Seattle~~~
So here I am, in Seattle... get Lisa up bright and early.. and we had a lovely morning of .... sleepiness.

I got some lovely feedback regarding my little blog, someone stated that they were getting to know me better through my blog. I found that to be fascinating. I didn't realize I was writing anything of substance, but as it seems, some of my visitors are people who don't get to see/talk to me often, and I guess thats where my daily life becomes of interest.

If you have gotten to the point where Collapse is causing a personal/emotionl meltdown, I found something new for you all, its Jeopardy, and since I was there last, they revamped it... so its quite the game now.. I recommend multiplayer...

hit up www.station.sony.com for details! I found my self totally addicted to it last night.... high score of 16k (of course that was with lisa and i working together...)

Im out.. I have more important thinks to take care of right now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home