Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Well now.. It is now time for me to do my midterm. In fact, as I speak I am in class on a school computer. The midterm? It's on Microsoft Word. Are we excited yet?

The kicker?

I haven't even read the textbook, nor do I know what it is he wants from me. We shall see, it will all work out.

I have decided to go to school all summer... this has created contraversy in my life... as do most of my decisions.

Why is it that when I make a decision in my life, someone always has to act as if its the end of the world? (and to the person who THINKS i am talking about them, they are wrong) I am talking about people who have NOTHING to DO with my life, and yet they insist on filling me up with their continuous bullshit. Don't listen they say. Riiight. How annoying is it if you are watched everytime you wipe your ass, and then some guys like 'hey dude, your wiping your ass wrong' as if it has SOMETHING to do with him. Fuck it. Im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home