Friday, April 26, 2002

Did I just say "shout out?"

Omg. Its happened, I have become MTV's most typical personality. I wonder if there is an online support group to help me with this... I sure hope so because I just said shout out. Next thing you know I'm going to be running around saying "hella-this and hella-that" and then we will really be in trouble. Maybe I will through a few 'oh my gaaawds!" and "Like, as if!" and then I can really fit in. Think Mandy Moore will be my new best friend? We can sit and talk about how cool those short's J-Lo was wearing in her new video are, and how maybe we should go get our highlights done at the same time as our nails so that we aren't in the salon as long!

Ugh. I make myself sick. I just took that to the extreme of extreme. Even that sounds like something off of MTV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home