Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Final Exam's - Insomnia 101

So, its final time for me. I finished one today and I have one tomorrow. And, when it is final time, it is insomnia time. And it has nothing to do with coffee and cramming. I just can't sleep. Things rush through my head the night before. Nothing to do with school, everything to do with life. I have come to the conclusion that this has something to do with my fear of failure and was reflected in my dream the other night.

Tomorrow I will be tested in my knowledge of Microsoft Office (in this case, PowerPoint, Word and Excel). I know PowerPoint, I know Word... but Excel sucks. I wish Microsoft would get their shit together and learn to make their Office Assistant more of an assistant. I mean, I go to ask what something is and he gives me a half-assed explaination that takes 35 minutes to put together in my head. Hmm so if the syntax is this, then this variable goes here a....

Fuck it. If I am doomed, I am doomed. But please, for the love of God, may I have a night of sleep before a final?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home