Sunday, April 07, 2002

Vacationing with Mommy and Daddy

This weeekend, instead of taking the bus to Seattle, my parents came with me. It was sorta a "meet the parents" reversal. D and my parents obviously know eachother but my parents had never been here to see him. I have to say it was a great experience. The road trip and the time spent was fun. HIghlight was my mom getting to see Pike Place Market (those of you who know my mom know that this would be her paradise) and dinner at a fabulous restaurant (italian.. very very italian - and no Lisa, I didn't speak to the waiter in Italian... lol)

Anyway, I will be in Seattle for a couple more days, so Kat, I will speak to you Wednesday, Lisa, keep Thursday open, and Alana, please send me the strat plan.

Amen, Im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home