Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Marketing and Me

For those of you who know me well you know that marketing is my game. I love marketing. I love all aspects.

And yet I hate commercials.

I channel surf worse than any man. I can not stand sitting through the 2 minutes of commercials, and get annoyed ones they repeat on every freaking commercial break.

I love the thought of making them. I love the process of making them.

Can one love a process and not an outcome?

They can. The side of marketing I choose to go into is not the 'commercial' side, rather the business side. I am only soo creative - I am business minded.

My thoughts for the day.

"Live Long and Prosper" - My slogan for my small business building company. You like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home