Monday, March 25, 2002


The Sun Will Come Out

It appears I am feeling considerably better, but I am still not back to normal. This past weekend was helpful with the sun shinning in to wake me up (albiet at 11:00 am) but it woke me up.

I love feeling the depression lift. I still have things to work on but I now know that it won't be long before I feel back to my old self again.

Jamie (see below) has been very very nice lately and I am not sure how to take it. I mean really, this is a person who made it their lifes mission to piss me off, and now they are going out of their way to be nice - and it doesn't even LOOK fake? What the fuck is up with that? I am expecting this fantasy "lets get along" crap to disappear.

I have to say though, it has been making me feel alot better about going where I need to go.

Peas and Carrots.

I wonder if maybe I should start writing a story in here. I used to be quite the writer when I wasn't rambling (like i do here) and maybe I could find some sort of plot and you all could tune in like a daily fucking soap opera. Hmmm. Maybe. I will let you all know....

im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home