Sunday, March 17, 2002


There is this thing I got in my email, and rather than forward it off, you all should check this out. Click here, and click what's wrong to check it out... there is something wrong with the pictures.. Turn up your speakers as they give you a hin.

I went and saw Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher with D tonight... it was good and I saw something in one of the panelists I didn't like and realized that I could see it in myself. It is weird when you realize that you wouldn't like you if you were someone else... makes me question my behaviour. Gave me something to work on though, perhaps take on a new arguementative style, or at least make a conscious effort not to do what this girl did.

I don't have much to say today... maybe I will think of something later.. for now, the couch is calling. Got a movie to watch :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home