Sunday, March 24, 2002

Okay so I just finished watching Zoolander. I picked this movie based on my feelings of unhappiness and figured as stoopid comedy would world.

I have to say it was funny. You have to be in that cheesy mood where all you really want to do is laugh at the stupidity of others. So I recommend this movie when you are sad, or perhaps you are just into weird cheesy fucked up comedys. It is definatley comparable to the likes of waynes world... because the comedy isn't intellectual rather it pokes fun at a specific characterisitic of society or pop culture. In this case, its male models.. and of course, Tyson Beckford (he's hot) makes a special appearance, although he could be mistaken for Tyrese until he looks straight on.

So check it out when your in the mood.

-t-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home