Wednesday, March 20, 2002

So I figure that this must be dreadfully boring to you all. I mean, how interesting is it to read someone who is soo depressing. So for the time being, I am going to do what I always do and put on my happy face to enlighten you all.

Shockwave has a new game which is shockingly similar to this game 'Word Whomp" on pogo. Its called "Text Twist" and it comes highly recommended by yours truly.

I have to thank some people out there who know who they are. They have been my support system lately and its nice to know they are there, and that they care... look I'm a poet and I didn't know it... Anyway to those three.. you know who you are, and thank you very much for your support. It means more than I can say.

Super-Tara will be back, I don't know when but we are going to work on that this weekend.. some changes will be made, and they are all personal, so I wont get into them.

What is funny in this world lately?

If someone knows... please let me know, laughing is fun... and it feels good.

Oh mr. sun, where are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home