Monday, April 01, 2002

Mr. Rogers is Stuck in My Head

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood, it's a beautiful day my neighbour - would you be mine? would you be mine?

That is repeating over and over in my head. I can not let it go. It is a beautiful day in the neighbourhood and that is precisely why D and I have decided to take Izzy for a walk. (For those of you who do not know Izzy, she is my dog)

The sun is shinning, the sky is blue - and I am feeling wonderful for a change. Easter was pleasant and everyone seemed to have a good time. I was in pain due to a friend of mine, Aunt Flow, but she decided to quit throwing the tantrum earlier today (for those of you who are confused, I am quite sure it is only because you are male, and do not have a close personal relationship with Aunt Flow, although I am quite sure you know of her - put 2 and 2 together... see if you get 4) and I am now ready for my walk with the doggy. The sandals are coming out, and the toes will be painted.

The level of stress in a student's life is quite unreasonable, and it will only continue, and while I should be stressing my final exams, I am only stressing one, but I have 15 days to get my shit together. Alana and Scott and I will cram and cram coming closer to the final. I am not really concerned. My projects are done, my brain has been freed and the sun is shining my friends - which leads me to my final point.

Get the hell outside!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home