Thursday, April 04, 2002

The Power of Gardening

Today I gardened with my mom. The thing is, I have never liked gardening. Bugs, dirt under your nails, planting, maintenance, pulling out weeds... but today it was fun. Today I put bark mulch all over the garden and it was my job to be a little geometrical. Today my mom and I sat in the sun, doing her hobby, and it was just nice to be with her. She has been home all week, and on a bit of a rampage, cleaning and moving and doing all the things that she misses out on when she is at work. And what it all comes down to is that she enjoys this. And that makes me happy.

So, here I am, tired, sunburnt a little, and ready to sit back and enjoy a beer that I earned.

I hope all you out there are doing well. I send my well wishes specifically to Patrick who is going through a rough time right now. He is a very good friend of mine who is sometimes a little hard on himself. Anyway, you know who you are, and I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you.

And to another certain someone who reads my brilliant thoughts here, I just want to say Happy Anniversary. And no, I am not addressing that to D.
(Even though this weekend marks 1yr 9mths)

Okay people.. I am out. Its time to chill... email me sometime would-ya? mp3_diva@hotmail.com (unless you know my other one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home