Sunday, April 14, 2002

What Do Dreams Mean?

I had some very scary dreams last night. They were not scary like "there is a monster under my bed, in my closet, or chasing me" they were scary because they were real life. Dreams of how my whole perception of where I am going is wrong, or gets destroyed by a decision I make (usually under the influence of alcohol I might add, which is really weird).

And what does that all mean? Does it server as a protector to scare me into not doing these things or to bring awareness that I have the fault to allow this to happen? Or, is it someone more psychic, saying that to some degree, this will happen in my life?

I have had dreams come true (and no, I am not singing the S Club 7 song) and when they do I usually don't realize it until after the event, yet I will clearly remember the dream. But I don't want these dreams to come true. They are scary. I fuck up everything I have going for me... D, School, Work... everything.

When I was a teenager, I failed over and over and over again, and I was proud of that. I was soo angry at everything around me that I was proud to be a fuck-up. And now, failure is NOT an option. I absolutely must succeed. And I must succeed with those I love beside me. Maturity brings so many things to your life including responsibility. It would be nice to have a place to shed that shell for a while wouldn’t it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home