Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Hope, Faith and a Little Time

Hope: If I place my hopes in the Vancouver Canucks, they are going to lose. Every time I do, they fail. So this time, I'm workin' on some reverse psychology.

Faith: I have faith that this summer will be a summer of success. Both in my educational life, as well as my personal life.

A Little Time: Time will tell. Kat may be moving back, she may not. Classes may be understandable (or not.. stats is going to suck I think). And time.. I hope I have some to enjoy the weather and D.


This past weekend I spent time with Kat, who I haven't seen since January. The best night was a tie between the night my 2 girls and D sat down with me to play cards, and Saturday night, when D and I had some time alone. I have to say, I am very accustomed to having time with him, just him and I, that when it is taken from me, even with a positive event like Kat coming into town, I miss the closeness that D and I can have when we are alone. The good news is, I will most likely be able to do this this weekend, and spend the week with him... I hope.

So thats my life. Not funny... or amusing. But good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home