Friday, April 26, 2002

Well, Well, Well!

Special shout out to my friends out there who have made their way to my little blog. The archives should be up so if you want to read back into the past, feel free to do so. Because you are new to my little insanity corner, this is me, what I think when I am alone, (or not) and am usually just fuckin' around on the net. Or if someone pisses me off (Jamie) you will find it all here.

I am going to Seattle tomorrow (and am looking forward to it too :)) to spend a week or so with D. My little spring vacation is going to take off so I may or may not get the chance to fill you in on all the happenings of my world.

Its bedtime here. I will try and get around to linking you guys up tomorrow once I get settled in Sea-Town (omg, did I just type that?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home