Thursday, May 09, 2002

A Sucker For Punishment

Yep. I remember a time when I said "I will never put myself through that again" and then tonight - it happened. I was asked if it was possible. And I thought, and thought, and thought. And then, it was too late to make a decision. Everyone in my life is giving me shit about it, so I will not be able to bitch. But, as it turns out, I have a good feeling about the whole situation.

Nevertheless, I am working with Jamie.

My classes are great, my schedule is set, and I think I might be able to do this right. Thanks be to God for the patience of a student.
Anyway. I really have nothing to say right now, Im really fried. Someone give me a topic! I have no crisis to speak of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home