Wednesday, December 18, 2002

The Final Final - And Other Miscellaneous Thoughts For The Day

Well, here goes... the math final. I am scared, and yet, not scared. I figure I should know this stuff and not make the same mistakes twice. Once this test is done, I am done for the semester and can go along my merry way as I once did.

The fish are doing well, although Rufus is still quarentined with his Melafix. Fish are stressful and addictive all at once. i find them to be peaceful and the sound of the water trickling from the filter is ever so nice to sleep to... for me. D on the other hand has issues with it, and I end up covering the top of the tank with a thick towel as a muffler. If anyone out there has fish, and is reading this... you should check out Petfish its a great place for info and to talk to other people who have the same hobby. The message board is great for quick answers to all your little questions and the people who hang out there are knowledgable and helpful.

I am soo excited about Whistler. And as I sit and wait, I realize it will be 6 days til I'm hitting the slopes. I did Blackcomb all last year, but this year, Whistler has my name on it. Side by side mountains with different terains is a beautiful thing.

Anyway, I am off to my final... I will update you if I actually get my C in this class (dear God, please, let it be... I worked my butt off on this class, other classes suffered due to this..)

Hope all is well in your world, and Merry Christmas - or whatever it is that you celebrate!

-Tara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home