Saturday, February 01, 2003

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen R Covey

This book was recommended to me in many of my classes (not directly, professors just recommened EVERYONE read the book) and I picked it up at Chapters last weekend. I am presently looking for a group of people who have read it to discuss it. If anyone finds such a group, please email me.

I recommend that anyone who is interested in changing the way they think and behave pick up this book. It is not a bunch of psychobabble as I had initially expected, rather it tries to show you how your paradigms affect others, and effect your life. Can't wait to start working on the first habit.

Anyway, if anyone finds such a group, again, please email me!

-Tara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home