Friday, March 21, 2003

With A Little Help From My Friends

Well, it looks like everything is now completed. With the help of Jordan and Pat, the site is in its finalized form. It's rather pretty don't you think? So what if my comments don't match, at least you can actually see my archives now.

Anyway, I had an ultrasound yesterday. Too bad I didn't remember to go to it. I have been so very wrapped up in my marketing plan that I haven't really thought of much else. Not to mention the discomfort I have been in. Thankfully, I am not on medication and should be ship shape for next week.

We got a phat computer this week that has a really pretty glowing box. I am assuming that I should get a chance to get on it by next week, provided I can kick my brother off long enough to do anything. It has a DVD Burner and the possiblities are thrilling. Just think of all the movies that you always wanted to have but don't. Just think of them all on DVD. Oh the possiblities. And I can play all the games i want too, because its got a kick ass video card. Again, oh the thrills.

It's bed time for me, as you can see its 1:16am PST and Kat has class in the morning. So, here i go, off to beddy-bies.

I hope all is well in your world. Pray for the rest of us.

Tara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home