Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Me Sad

This evening, I came home to a tank full of dead fish. This apparently happened in approximately 24 hours.
I thought everyone was dead... you know how in horror movies they show quick flashes of horrific scenes, which tend to be accompanied by high pitched "REE REE REE" sounds? That's what happened to me... The glass cats - totally white, the guppies sucked to the filter intake... the neons floating around in the current, and some others floating around the top. Kikker, the ADF was in the back, and looked dead - but he moved. And then - Rufus... he moved.

Rufus has been renamed to "bad ass mofo" and kikker is now "shitkikker" cuz those two (namely Rufus) has been through the ringer. First the gourami and now some sort of bizarre tank disorder.

Oh well, back to the drawing board... I wonder what new fish I will get. Oh the trauma. I am sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home