Sunday, August 24, 2003

F*#&in' Rights Baby!!!

So much poop went wrong in the last 4 months, that it is about TIME something went right. I went and got my marks for my courses and managed to achieve an A- in business math, a B in financial accounting, and a B- in psychology. This is quite the feat considering psychology was on my "f@%$ the dog list" and even though accounting and business math had my pracitically undivided attention, they were also the classes that have given me the most trouble in the past. That being said, I was mentally doing cartwheels for myself. The message of the day is that hard work pays off.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to spend the weekend with K (D's sister), and I have to say that it was a wonderful experience. It was nice to see the relationship between brother and sister (in fact, it solidified my beliefs that Chad and I are actually normal.. or perhaps there are just other people who are as screwy) - one of the most obvious differences is she refers to D as "D" where I refer to Chad a number of colourful names (SFB, F*#@ass, Dipshit, Dumbass). We spent the weekend in Vancouver, primarily, and actually biked around the entire city's coastline (Stanley Park, English Bay, Yaletown, Gastown, and then back to the beginning). My bum hurts.

One more week and then the grind begins again. I would really like a bit longer of a break, but I guess I'll just have to deal. With D in NY, it wasn't as long as normal (technically, it was the same period of time, but my finals were at the end of the finals period and I didn't get to spend this time with him because he was in NY... therefore, it wasn't as long. Yes, my logic is illogical, yet it is understandable).

Okay.. nuff babling. Did I mention a bird pooped on D? Well, you will have to ask about that another time. Perhaps I will find a way to post a picture or two.

I hope all is well in your world.. mine is perfectly Okanagan peachy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home