Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Ooookayyyy...

I think I am dead. Don't tell anyone yet til I confirm it though. It is 7:19 in the am, and I have a final exam in approximatley 40 minutes. Then I am done. Home, sleep.

D comes home tomorrow and brings his sister with him :) Sooo excited.

Did I mention I think I am dead?

The whole point of this post is being lost in my inability to think clearly... what I really wanted to talk about today, was Yahoo News. I love their section "oddly enough" because it provides you with all the stupid acts, random acts, and plain old "why?" acts. Psychiatrists selling women as wives in China, a Burgular calling the popo on himself, and a giant whale bashing into your family vacation. I mean, why watch CNN when there are much more amusing stories out there that for whatever reason, slide under the radar?

Oh yeah, I gotta go to my final. Have a nice life. Hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home