Wednesday, June 18, 2003

10 Minutes and It's Shower Time BAYBE!

Ahh, its been a while, but I've been so freakin busy I can't remember where I left my head.

Tara is feeling good about Tara today. Yesterday I got two exams back, both with exceptional grades, 84 and 89 percent in accounting and business math respectively. And as we know, Tara is not exactly a genius in math, taking math 11 three times, just to make sure that she could get a C.

I have a psychology exam today. The pscyhology of Tara is such that Tara feels as if Tara needs a vacation (Silver Wing or otherwise.. if you get the joke).

Little update on the familio... Moms is doing much better now, but she is still in a fair amount of discomfort. Her healing process has been smooth and steady. My Uncle Glenn is doing much better now as well, and is in great spirits given the tradegy that has occured with him. It was great to talk to him on the phone yesterday and hear his voice. I have tried to give him and my Aunt some space during this time, doing what I can to help them in other ways.

It is amazing how accidents and tragedies bring people together. I am happy to say that the majority of my family has pulled through this only growing closer together. I am also happy to report that we all have gained a new understanding for how important and precious life is - and family is.

Off to class. I hope this all reaches you in good health - and all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home