Thursday, April 24, 2003

Okay, Get This - I Missed One

Jay. I missed Jay. He is my cousin and I missed counting him because he married into the family.

I am done school for hte semester and am quite thrilled about it to be honest. I need a break so bad I can taste it. I will be heading to Seattle today at about 3 or so, making it there in time to have dinner with my boy. I am also awaiting getting some very important grades that I have been going nuts over. I have never felt so OCD.

Lisa is going to come visit the first week of school and we are going to have a blast. I miss that kid, but living in Penticton is actually good for her, regardless of whether or not she sees it. Some people are soo damn hard to read, and I stop trying. Lisa is like that.. she only shows you what she either a) feels like showing you, or b) thinks you want to see. This doesn't make her a bad person, it just makes her more hard to understand than most people. I understand her and love her with all her facets.

Everyone has facets don't they? I mean, if they didn't wouldn't that make them shallow and therefore not very interesting at all? It seems to me shallow is sorta like highly focused - except that these people are focused on something not so good.

Ahhh, okay. I don't have much to say today. I want to play around on the net and for a change not feel guilty about it.

I hope all is well in your world :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home