Monday, August 25, 2003

Who Invited YOU to MY Party?

The title really is not representative of anything I am about to say. It just so happens that this morning, when my alarm went off, I thought to myself and then said out loud, "Who invited you to my party?" In other words... SHUT UP AND GET OUT. I slept further until Jen called me, only resulting in further unhappiness.

My dog (Izzy) got banged by a shit-zu (who cares about spelling - it sounds funnier that way anyway). She went missing, I drove around twice only to find her the second time. I called her.. she didn't come. I called her again and the shit-zu jumped on the back of her and started to hump. Of course, I couldn't help but laugh, for I don't think I have ever really seen a dog get boned. I called again.. yelled "Izzy, get in this car right now and stop humping!" Of course the shit-zu took it upon himself to look at me while he shoved his skivvies into my dog. All I could think of was that there was a good chance of a cute puppy. I'm not sure if he finished his job, but Izzy was panting all the way home, and for about an hour after that. He obviously wasn't that good, since the minute nobody was obviously watching she grabbed her kitty and made it her bitch.

Anyway, a week til school starts again and I am thinking that perhaps I should not go. Maybe I should run to the hills and become a hermit. You know, grow my own veggies, eat what I kill, and marry a saskwatch. I'm sure the spelling on that one is way off too.

I hope all is well in your world... it's 11:45 - do you know where YOUR dog is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home