Wednesday, May 26, 2004

A Short Break, Then Back To The Grind

I am presently studying for 3 midterms. Yippee. I have two today and I'm not feeling to great about them even though I studied. They aren't really midterms, they are just really big quizzes that are worth 20% and therefore qualify for midterm status in my humble blondish-red opinion.

I feel like I"m living in a little bubble lately, coming and going, weekends seem fast, school seems faster since its two days a week... like I am on autopilot watching my life fly by me. I think this is probably a normal thing, that perhaps others feel the same way - the older you get. Time flies when your having fun - or not. Keep your eyes open. Enjoy the ride.

Yeah. Right. I just want to get out of school to when life really begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home