Wednesday, May 29, 2002

For the Financially or Technologically Challenged

Hi folks :) Well I have another little tidbit for those of you who like to be, or need to be, organized.

Today I went on a mission for a nice little app. Nothing that would clutter my harddrive, desktop, or task bar, just a little program to keep my shit together. You know, a day timer without the paper, and the mess. So I looked for some proggies. I found one that was interesting, Time & Chaos, which if you want to spend the 45 bucks its yours, but the problem is you can not crack the old version (which you can get a crack for) and then upgrade - because it busts your ass. So, I went on a freeware mission. What I found was this - MT Organizer is the name, and its a nice little program that did what I needed too without the ram suckage and the hard drive space. It keeps your appointments (not time oriented but you can type the time in) and your address book, which I found handy for group projects. Since I have a laptop it is much easier for me to keep everything there, but for those of you who are not mobile with a PDA, but have a computer that you practically sleep with, its a good thing to have.

Personally, I would love to have the Time & Chaos, but if I can't have that, this is the little program of charm, and efficiency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home