Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Wow, I realize that I can't be THAT sorry if....

I keep doing what I say I wont. Well. It's school guys and I honestly have worked dusk til dawn on it lately. I really have been busy so I am sorry.

Movie News! I saw Attack of the Clones on Monday and I have to say the movie was well done. I really enjoyed the fight scenes and Yoda stole my heart! The acting was good and I was impressed with fellow Vancouverite Hayden Christiansen's performance. The problem is, I really like him and I don't want him to turn into Darth. Oh well I guess.

I have to go, homework calls. I will try to update as much as possible, but for now, hit up real.com and download some of my favorite games - the cracks are available if you look for them :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home