Thursday, May 23, 2002

So Blogger Sucks Now

I just posted about an article I read that I thought was fascinating. Game addiction. Is this you? I could have been there - but the summer months keep me outdoors where the fresh air is abundant and the tennis is playable.

It is scary to think that children have died because parents have no self control. Lives are ruined not at the hands of the game, rather, at the hands of people who don't know when enough is enough. The system is abused, "Im agorophobic!" they scream with delight, hoping to get disability cheques which will allow them to keep muddling in their worlds.

I personally have been a chat addict. Not the the point that my life suffered (I was ill, and therefore had no life) but to the point that I forgot how much fun I could be having. I can not complain because I met the most wonderful man through chat. But ask yourself, do I have the self control?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home