Sunday, August 31, 2003

End Procrastination Now!!!

I find it infinitely hillarious that the banner above my site says, "End Procrastination Now!" I am sure this is a random greeting, however when I went to check my comments and saw that I nearly died on the spot.

I am in Seattle with D until Monday. Tuesday I go back to that place of education lovingly referred to as "hell". And Wednesday I devise new plans to take over the universe using nothing but a McDonalds straw and 25 cents.

Yeah. Now that I have your attention, I am going to take over the world, so that all of you will have to call me "Empress Tara" and you will have to attend to my every desire. First on my list? Abolish all pop stars that live mediocre lives.You know who you are.. all of the J-pop, Britney Spears aspiring nobodies who will never have a "Behind the Music" done on them. I'd even let Britney live, if only for the reason that if we got rid of her, I would have no one to make fun of and despise. Second act as Empress would be to abolish all people who thought that there horrible acts were in any way related to the goodness that is any form of God. My third act as Empress? To creaste more room for more acts.

Anyway, I don't know where this speil came from. Perhaps in my momentary lack of sanity, I was inspired. (I know, momentary is not the word to describe the period of time to which I am insane, however, it is my world, and your just a peasant in it.)

Ahh, yes. I should quit my day job and become an Empress... wait, to quit my day job would require that I have a day job. Since my day job is becoming edumactated, I suppose that I would be quitting school - and just in time, too. Business stats this semester. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home